Thursday, July 14, 2005

Heels, Elbows, Knees, and Toes

Isn't there a song something like that? Oh wait, that's head, shoulders, knees and toes. Well anyway, my point is this: Do you have heels that split, crack and hurt when you walk? I did, until I used Abrione's Heels and Elbows. It is one of the first products I used and totally love it. My heels don't crack and split anymore. They used to get so bad; I could pull chunks of skin off. (Of course that hurt even more.) Then I tried a sample of Heels and Elbows: twice a day and once a week used a pumice stone. I was amazed how smooth my heels were and still are. I still use the product everyday and the pumice stone once a week. Oh and my elbows, they are just as smooth.

Heels and Elbows just isn't for the heels/elbows, if you have really dry skin on the legs it can be used and also for the face at night before bed. Heck, I even use it on my hands once a day. It is a really great moisturizer that is thick and smooth without a strong scent. I just love the feel of it and also a little goes along way. It's summer time and you want to show off your feet in those new sandals or just walk on your heels without pain, go to VB Cosmetics.com and click on the store and you will find it under body lotions. All of our products are available, so browse around; you never know what else you may find and like to try.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home