Tuesday, June 14, 2005

What is Palmitoyl Pentapeptides?

Who Cares!!! As long as it makes me appear to look younger without injecting(ouch) botulinum neurotoxin in my face I'm all for it. Wouldn't you be? Hey, I'm getting older, I don't want to look 20 again but 30 would be nice.

Okay, back to my question.
A peptide is a small protein made up of amino acids.
Pentapeptides is a chain of five amino acids that stimulate collagen production, skin thickness, and reduce surface roughness and depth of wrinkles.

All I know is VB Cosmetics'
cell renewal and anti-aging has been working on me and when my husband says "Honey, you look younger today" (without ulterior motives,) that's good enough for me. Wouldn't you want your spouse/significant other to say you look younger also? So go to our website, check out our products and let me know what you think.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home