Thursday, June 16, 2005

GENTLEMEN NEED SKIN CARE TOO!!!

OK Guys, I hate to bust your bubble ( not really), but you also age. I am totally convinced whoever said when men age they get "distinguished looking" was most definitely a man. How come they get distinguished and we get old? Don't get me wrong, some men do get distinguished, like my husband (just in case he reads this), but not everyone. Just like some women age gracefully and some don't. We can all benefit from using great skin care products like Abrioné.®

I'm just letting you know VB Cosmetics' products can also help you and the best thing is they don't have a strong scent that last forever. My own son (15) uses the clean slate, vanishing point and cell renewal. Another co-worker's son (23) uses the clean slate and cell renewal along with the microdermabrasion scrub. Even the owner's son (34) uses the clean slate and also the balancing toner as an aftershave.

So distinguished gentlemen, we have men from 15-34 using VB Cosmetics' Abrioné® skin care. The really good thing is you can go to our website and buy all the products from there, in total privacy. Go there, browse around and let me know what you think. Comments are always welcome and there is a place on the site.

2 Comments:

Blogger Aliza said...

So true about men needing skin care. When I first met my husband, he was more of a soap and water kind of guy. I introduced him to moisturizers with sunscreen and now he is very concerned with his skin and stemming off further sun damage (his job takes him outdoors a lot).

The bad thing about many commercial "male-oriented" skincare products is that they are very heavy on the "man scent" and they sting his skin. Something unscented or gently scented and easier on freshly shaven skin is best for him.

Here's to more men taking care of their skin!

2:57 PM  
Blogger Lorre said...

Hello Aliza,

Thank you for your comment on my post. Most men don't realize they also need skin care until it's to late. As I mentioned our products don't have a strong scent and they are really soothing to the face. I highly recommend cell renewal and anti-aging. All of our products are on VB Cosmetics' website. You can also reach me there if you have any questions.

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home