Monday, June 25, 2007

Vitamin C

Researching on the benefits of Vitamin C, I noticed all the articles basically stated the same thing. Vitamin C is a popular anti-aging ingredient in skin care and one of the most effective. Research says Vitamin C can help boost the production of collagen, which is essential in keeping our skin firm and toned (okay, I'm liking Vitamin C already). It is also a powerful anti-oxidant that helps fight the free radicals of our environment which includes; smoke, pollution and (with it being summer time) sun damage. Now even though I read it can help protect skin from UV damage, please still use sun screen. I cannot express the importance of sun screen.

This all sounded great to me, so I decided to start using Abrioné Vita C Crystals, which is 100% Vitamin C, with my Abrioné Clean Slate Facial Cleanser every other day during my shower. I would put a dime size of the facial cleanser along with almost the same amount of the crystals to make a facial scrub. I have been doing this for a couple of months when one day I looked in the mirror and for me, I actually saw a difference in the firmness and tone of my skin. Please don't take my word for it. I have been using Abrioné facial care products for awhile, with great results and I just decided to add the Vita C Crystals into my routine since I have read so much good about Vitamin C. Also remember not all skin types are the same, so results will vary. For me, I like my results. I am not ashamed to say I am in my forties, and even though I don't want to look like I am in my twenties (I have a daughter in her twenties, so that would be too weird), I do want to look great for who I am.

Do your own research and I know you will be convinced to give Abrioné Vita C Crystals a try. To order you may call VB Cosmetics directly or order through our website. Vita C Crystals come in a 1.8oz size bottle retailing for $28.00. If you have any questions, you may contact me through VB Cosmetics' website.

1 Comments:

Blogger Adam Pash said...

Thanks for great information you write it very clean. I am very lucky to get this tips from you.

Cosmetic

12:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home